Sunday, August 8, 2010

Want a Cake?

WELL TOO BAD!! Well, at least if you want one in August. We currently have nearly 10 cakes in the works for August, and very few days off to complete them. We may be able to squeeze in one more for the weekend of the 21st and 22nd but you better claim it fast! September and October are already filling up so if you are thinking about getting a cake you better claim it now. Soon we will be done "practicing" and my need to actually start charging actual prices to make it worth swallowing up all of our days off! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am hoping to make a trip to Iowa in possibly September, please don't hold me to that. If I do indeed make it, I know I would love to participate in the consuming of one of these works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me some notice and I will make sure to have one available!

    ReplyDelete